Thursday, October 23, 2008

"Survivor" night - week 4

A little behind?...who me?....YEP tonight Survivor is on again I haven't even discussed last weeks or posted the cards we made....shame on me. Well for last week it was my turn to host dinner and dessert....I made chicken divan with rice and veggies with a salad also. Apple pie with fried ice cream flavoured icecream and caramel sauce for dessert. Survivor people are stupid, but you wouldn't catch me going out there and playing the game....I like my view from my couch.....I know its all about the editing of the show so you come back and watch the next week.....but they do vote off the wrong people every week......but enough about that. Here are the cards we made for last weeks "Survivor" night. It was a Stamping Up set called "Holiday Lineup", there are 3 stamps to the set and we could have chosen anyone we wanted. Next weeks stamp (I should say tonight's stamp) is a Paper Pretties clear stamp set called "snowflake kisses". Maybe I'll get them on early.....stop laughing at me!....LOL



cardzgal




royal dreams

No comments: