Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I get to watch another season of "Survivor".....YEAH!!!

Okay I'm happy that Russell did not win....and what a big BABY!!!!! pouting because he didn't.....it made me even more determined that he didn't deserve the title of winner......if you can't lose gracefully then you really don't deserve to be the winner...."Grow up Russell and be the little man that you think you are!....So who thinks he'll be on the next "Survivor"?....You may hear me scream from where ever you are....I really don't like him.

Anyway, here are the cards we did for the last 2 episodes of "Survivor", plus I did an extra one for the last episode without telling cardzgal.



Hope everyone had a nice Christmas with your families and friends. Enjoy the rest of this festive season.








No comments: