Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Yes I know its been awhile but I'm sure everyone can understand why I haven't been posting here....its such a busy time of year, that I have had no time for being on the computer.
You are probably wondering why I haven't posted after the final two episodes of Survivor - well we didn't decide on a stamp for the last shows, so no cards were made...sorry! However I'm glad Bob won, kinda figured it would be him BUT why didn't Sugar get any votes....I think she played the game very well, smart actually...she should have got the $100,000.00...I don't think Bob really needed both wins. Anyways....hope everyone had a good Christmas and that Santa was good to you and your families. Hope the New Year bring health and happiness to you all.

No comments: