Saturday, December 6, 2008

"Survivor" night - week 11

Hey look at this I'm posting early, that must be a first or I just have some free time on my hands right now.

Well isn't Bob a sneaky one.....trying to get another fake idol to outwit his tribe members. I can't believe that its almost over...2 more shows. I wonder if there is going to be an 18th season! We had dinner here at my house, I made macaroni and cheese with garlic toast and some yummy rice pudding without raisins and some christmas baking(yes, the ones I brought to the exchange). For our cards we picked another Great Impressions stamp, a snowman.... can't remember when it came out. One might think I could have completed 2 tasks in one with that stamp - the card exchange and our survivor night card......but alas I decided to go with different cards. Heres this weeks cards. Thanks for looking.



<- cardzgal

<- royal dreams

No comments: