Monday, June 29, 2009

How long ago was my last post?.....I'm a bad post-er!!!

Well I do believe this posting thing should be taken away from me......we are coming up to our next card exchange and I haven't even posted the picture of last month's.......until today that is.

What was our last month's exchange theme?....oh yeah, I remember now! It was Chalking and what great cards everyone made too.

I have been so bad; I haven't even done the last two or is it three challenges for the Just Magnolia challenge blog.....will have to remember what they are and do them for myself , since the challenges are over for the past weeks. I will just have to get myself a little more organized and back on track. I have no excuse or reason why I have been so lack in my duties as post-er or doing the challenges......just time has gotten away from me....but hopefully I will get back on track here. So without any further delay.....here are the cards from last month's exchange.


No comments: