Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sketch at Just Magnolia - week 8


Wedding invitations are done, the card exchange cards are done...what else was there to do but do the Just Magnolia challenge for this week......I'm way ahead of the game....and posting too...WOW-I'm amazed at myself.....Okay so enough praising myself. This weeks challenge was a sketch challenge and its going to be another that I use over again.....I really enjoyed making this card. I thought with school almost being finished that this would be a good "Thank you" card for a teacher, although I personally have no kids in school anymore, someone may need one and I can offer this one to them. I coloured Tilda in with prismacolor pencils, on the desk I used distress inks to give it that wood feel, the pattern paper was from my stash(I have no idea how long I have had this), the sentiment is from Quickutz "thank-you" bundle, I also added some Quickutz photo corners and flowers. I cut the desk out with nestabilities. Thanks for looking and have a good week.

7 comments:

Tab said...

Oooh love your card, such a sweet image and I love the colours that you have used! Fab take on the sketch too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Anonymous said...

this is a great card that you have made using the sketch.. love the papers and image that you have used. brilliant job. hugs rachxx

Susie Sugar said...

Totally stunning card darling the colouing is just perfect
I love everything about it
Hugs Susie xx

debbies said...

What a great scene you created!!! Cute card!

ros said...

i love ur card. great colour choice and perfectly embellished

Bev said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card!! I love your choice of beautiful papers and wonderful details x

Naoual said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours and papers you used!

Thank you for joining Just Magnolia this week,

xx Naoual