Friday, September 18, 2009

Catch-up post #2

Okay, I'm on a roll now...hmmmm better not get myself too carried away. So August's card exchange was to use a die cut(s). I do believe the weather started getting better this month because I remember July being very cool for a summer month and I was hoping for nice...not "too hot" weather as this was the month my baby girl was getting married...Yeah!!! for a nice August.
Our little group was very creative again, we even had 2 christmas cards done for the exchange....and after me mentioning the cool weather and hoping for warmth.....but I just love Christmas cards any time of the year....hmmm maybe a christmas card challenge every month....okay stop the groaning, I'll just challenge myself with that one. So here are our cards for the August exchange and this months featured card.




Featured card for August

No comments: