Friday, September 18, 2009

OMG!!!!!! Its been how long??

Hello all, my oh my how the time has flown by. Its the middle of September and I haven't posted since when- June?? Thats not a good blogger. Well as some of you know, I have been very busy, making Wedding invites and then the shower invites and then oh yeah! helping out with a wedding, and with that all going on trying to keep up with card exchanges too.....so something had to give and I'm sad to say it was the blogging. However the Wedding is done and now things can get back to normal....whatever that is. So this is going to be the first of many post....so I can get everyone caught up with our creativity....and I might even throw in some pictures of the Wedding invites too.



The card exchange way back in July was the Baby theme and here are the cards we did and some pictures of a feature card....something new from me.........can you feel me sucking up for my deliquency..LOL





Featured card for July


No comments: