Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First Post of the Year!

Happy New Year to all! Just a quick little post to get my New Year goals started on the right foot....or maybe its the left one....LOL. I was thinking about a post with no pictures added but then thought different and decided to post a picture of one of the many Christmas cards I made this past holiday season. Just one of a few goals I have made for myself.....not resolutions but GOALS. One is to post more here on cards that I have made and/or maybe even some of the scrapbooking I am planning on doing.....another goal of mine - to get more scrapbooking done too. Thats just a couple of my goals for this year. SO, have you made any resolutions or Goals for yourself this New Year?

So the picture is a Christmas card I made with a Magnolia stamp - Reindeer Tilda, I coloured her using Distress Inks.

Our card exchange group is meeting up this Sunday for the first time this year. Its a sketch challenge. Check back to see what everyone has come up with. Enjoy the rest of your week!



No comments: