Sunday, January 16, 2011

Start of a New Week

Well good morning to all who see this just after I post this........nothing better to do at 2am when I am not sleeping; than to post something on the blog. I probably should be creating or read my book.....tried all that....it didn't seem to work....so very wide awake right now....Help I want to sleep like a normal person......or someone relatively so. Ahhh but I digress. I thought for today's post I would put up the picture of our card exchanges' next sketch challenge. It is a bonus sketch in the back of the Scrapbook and Cards Today calendar. Our group meets up on the 6th of February.....I can't wait to see what everyone has done........what about you?
Well I'm going to sign off the computer now....checked my e-mail, played some games, talked to my friend out west(its a normal time for her), posted on the blog....hopefully I can sleep now. Enjoy your week.



No comments: