Sunday, November 2, 2008

"Survivor" night - week 6

Oh WOW.....Sugar voted for Ace!.....I can't believe she really did it...maybe they are starting to play smart now.....Randy needs to go now....don't like him....I'll say it now....If Randy wins, I'll never watch another episode of "Survivor"....and I mean that!....LOL
On to dinner....an Italian Supper Bake was made by cardzgal with a ceasar salad and then for dessert a yummy lemon bar square...Mmm Mmm GOOD! I think long walks after Survivor is what I need to do instead of sitting and watching Grey's Anatomy....maybe next week...lol
As I said in my last entry, this weeks stamp is from Yvonne Albritton, she had a booth at the Novi rubberstamp show in August. Here are our cards...lots of colouring...phew!



cardzgal






royal dreams

No comments: