Saturday, November 8, 2008

With some practise...

I attended the morning water-colouring class, and wish I could have stayed for the afternoon one too...next time, Krista is a great teacher, I would recommend it to anyoneand I should have done it sooner. It was a big class, saw some regulars from other classes, demo days and our card exchange. I did learn some helpful tips and with some practise I may do some more water colouring....NO the statement should read - I will do more water colouring. So I'm wondering how many water-coloured cards are there going to be at the next exchange...LOL. If you read the store's blog, E has put in a link to a blog for hints and tips and colouring charts for some of the sunshine design stamps and I thought I would add it also to this entry and also to the blog list. http://parisestates.blogspot.com/
Have a great week-end. I think I'm gonna practise my water-colouring...no, no I am going to practise my water-colouring!

No comments: