Saturday, November 8, 2008

"Survivor" night - week 7

Its that time again, "Survivor" night show-and-tell. Well the survivors got another twist thrown at them....new tribes again, how they do scramble to save their butts. It was a great blindside on who they kicked off....though I got to say he was one of the nice ones on the show....as far as I could tell. I wonder what kinda Doctor he is? I wouldn't mind my doctor looking like that...well for some ailments anyways...LOL.
It was my turn to do dinner, I made a lazy cabbage roll casserole with potatoes and for dessert a lemon curd filled coffee cake (I bought it) with fresh raspberries and kiwi....note to self-cardzgal doesn't like kiwi. Also had a hot apple cider brewing on the stove....it smells so nice in and tastes good too.
Now onto the cards, we used a stamp from Rubber Stampede called Santa Collageand here is what we did with it this week.


cardzgal





royal dreams



No comments: