Saturday, March 14, 2009

"Survivor" night - week 5

Well here it is time to post some cards that were made for our "Survivor" night get-together, talk about our yummy dinner and dish on what happened on the show. Lets start with something good....dinner - sheperds pie and salad, very tasty - good, for dessert something really yummy and I want more...a piece of Lemon cake from "Olive Garden", cardzgal bought a whole cake on her last shopping trip to Buffalo and froze it--what a nice treat, and some fruit with a drizzle of chocolate sauce and a dollop of whipped cream.

I'm not understanding Taj's tactics...what was with the outburst and will Stephen give her the idol if she needs it? I really didn't want to see Spencer go but then I really had no pick for who to go from that tribe....too bad they didn't put a twist to "Survivor" like who goes to tribal has to pick a player from the opposite tribe......PICK COACH!!!!! Yep I still think he has to go. Oh and the reward challenge winners - that really sucked that one of them had to go to exile instead of the reward....poor Stephen! Can anyone tell me is "Survivor"on next week , I wasn't paying too much attention to when they said it will be on next...and I call myself a fan....sheesh!

Okay I know I said in an earlier post that we were going to pick whatever stamp we wanted and have it a surprise.....well we decided on picking a Magnolia stamp but whatever one we wanted to use......well guess what?!!! Yeah - thats right we both picked the same one - go figure. For next week we are back to the original plan----whatever stamp we want, lets see how long that lasts! "Sitting Tilda with bow in hair" was the stamp of choice, we both had flower(s) added on to our cards - cardzgal's was a Quickutz 3D die, I used prima flowers; cardzgal cut out her Tilda and popped her on a stamped jar by Judith's stamps and added some baubles and quickutz chocolate drops, I added ribbon and some bling to the flowers also a diecut from the cuttlebug line. Can't wait to see what we do next week. Have a good one - enjoy March Break!




<-----cardzgal







<-----royal dreams

No comments: