Friday, March 27, 2009

"Survivor" night - week 7

Why did I bother to PVR that episode? Okay here is the scoop, cardzgal and I had our monthly Quickutz club class at Scrapbookers Dream on Wednesday, so our "Survivor night" get-together was going to be on Thursday as usually scheduled. And since it was my week I made sure the TV was set to record "Survivor" - wuhooo! - we are back to our regular routine - dinner-"Survivor" and the rest of primetime Thursday night TV watching - and exchanging the cards we made.

So for dinner we had Mary Brown's chicken and taters (it was my nail night, so on the way home I picked up dinner), after we ate we took my little dog Eydie for her walk and then we watched "Survivor". Well I can tell you now, that after it not being on last week we were not happy with it being a "recap show"..... the only good thing about it was - it confirmed my thoughts of Coach.....he is an ASS (sorry about the language); other than that I did not enjoy the "Survivor" episode this week. Next weeks better be really good. For dessert we had a Double Chocolate cake...love chocolate!!!!

I'll move onto our cards for this week. Well I can tell you we didn't use the same stamp or stamp line this week however we did use a similar tool for our cards....yep I'm really starting to think we spend way too much time together....hahahahahaha! Cardzgal used a Bella stamp-bookwormabella and a Magnolia accessory -the desk and her sentiment was computer generated and for the tool of the week she used Martha Stewart's floral lace edge punch; while I used High Hopes stamps for my image and sentiment and for the tool of the week - I used the Fiskars sunburst border punch and placement of such work was in the same position....these similar things makes me go.... Hmmmm??!!! We both coloured with primacolor pencil crayons, I did some paper piecing and added shimmerz and some ribbon, cardzgal added glitter and some Sakura pen to her work. What will next week bring?....besides a better episode of "Survivor"... I hope!




<- cardzgal








<- Royal Dreams

No comments: