Friday, March 6, 2009

We started late but we started!

Fourth show into the 18th season of "Survivor", our fourth season of making cards for our get-together and we finally got started on the card-making. We decided for the card-making challenge of this "Survivor" season (or should I say the rest of the season) we are going to pick whatever stamp we want...so it'll be a surprise if we use the same stamp or even same stamp line...oh what will our creative minds do each week - hmmm? So dinner was at my house this week ( we go 2 weeks about), I made a chicken pot pie, mashed potatoes (Albert style), a salad with "Olive Garden" dressing....yummmmm and for dessert I did a fruit coffee cake( easy peasy, with apple pie filling) with coffee ice cream.
One would think that if you were a coach of any type of sport that you would be a little more fit and maybe lead by example.....what does he coach.....fleas? He has to go....soon! It was Sandy's time to go, I don't think I could have taken too much more of her......and whats with Taj, is she not in alliance with anyone, off voting on her own and has she found the hidden idol? So many questions and a long week of waitng to see what happens next. But I do go on so....
......so our cards, here they are; I used a "Bella" stamp-lattebella coloured with prismacolor pencil crayons and an Obsession Impression sentiment stamp and the "Label One" nestabilities and some flowers attached with nailheads. Cardzgal forgot whos stamp line she used, so I'll post that later, but all the stamps are from one set, she chalked the 2 main images added some clear glitter sakura pen and added a piece of tissue, she also ticket punched all the corners.....of course as you can see.





cardzgal






royal dreams

No comments: