Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Foolish Moves

Well I do believe this is the season of the most foolish moves I have seen in all of the "Survivor" episodes. J.T. giving the idol to "little man"Russell....anybody BUT him!; Russell giving Parvati the idol; the Heros not sticking with the orginal plan to vote Parvati off.......not that I want Parvati to win.....she has and is definitely been NOT a favorite of mine in all "Survivor" shows she has played......BUT she made a very wise decision to give both idols away at tribal council. Can't wait to see how Russell reacts back at camp with Parvati.

We had dinner at my house for "Survivor" night, picked up "Swiss Chalet" on my way home from getting my nails done....we did the chicken and rib dinner thing tonight, with lemon pie for dessert......Yummy!

For our cards- Cardzgal used a Stampavie stamp, flowersoft, spellbinders and a Martha Stewart border punch; she coloured the image with Prismacolor pencil crayons. I used a Stampendous stamp, did lots of masking and chalked for the colour, the sentiment is from Hero Arts and added some stickles(may not see that in the picture).

Our card exchange group meets again on Sunday May 2nd; the theme is Get Well....so I will have lots to post after that and the next "Survivor" night. Heres our cards, til next time, Keep Smiling!





<- cardzgal









<- royal dreams

No comments: