Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What have we been up to?

Well it looks like I'm back from my blogging hiatus...not that I really was on one, just don't know where the time has gone and I really haven't been on the computer that much......which is bad of me since there has been 2 card exchange meetings and lots of "Survivor-Hero vs. Villians"- card exchange nights that cardzgal and I have done.

To summorize the feelings about "Survivor"....I am enjoying this season even though I really don't like a lot of the contestants.....all of the VILLIANS...... and UGH!!!!!!!!! why don't they see what Russell is doing, I dislike him the most and I guess JT has joined the group of most stupidest Survivors : Erik from season 16 who gave the fake idol away, James who had 2 idols and didn't play either aand got voted off and I'm sure there are many more stupid moments that I have forgotten about or too many to put here right now.

Okay onto our card exchanges; March's card exchange theme/challenge was to decorate a pre-cut take out food box....lots of great ideas and a very challenging challenge for us......really outside "the box" for our little group......hahahahaha, yes I meant to do that.
April's theme/challenge was to follow the sketch we had picked, which was from Pagemaps -cardmaps -June 2006....we are all enjoying the sketch months.


For our little exchange on "Survivor" night cardzgal and I are using stamps that we have but have never used before....EVER!...so the much have to have stamps that have been sitting in our little collection our now getting the ink and love they deserve.
Enjoy all the pictures!
This group of pictures is from the past 2 card exchanges.














These pictures are of the "Survivor" card exchange night.



No comments: