Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Catch-up time!!

Where do I begin....okay sorry I haven't been the best blogger of late.....just been too busy. So of course I haven't blogged about our "Survivor"nights....and its over now....but yeah!!!!!! Coach didn't win....I'm even happier that he didn't get down to the final three. So three episodes ago on "Survivor" night (May 7) I watched it alone and so there was no card exchange for us..Cardzgal was away at the Mega Meet in Novi Michigan (yes I normally go too, but with an upcoming wedding I have to watch the spending on non-wedding stuff).....that must have been the beginning of my lack of blogging. The next Thursday which was last week we did dinner at cardzgal's place - Chinese food and for dessert was pineapple upside down cake with strawberries on the side - YUMMY! For our cards, cardzgal made a wedding card and I did a birthday card. Cardzgal used a stamp she had ordered online from H&M stamps, she coloured with prismacolor pencils, cut the image out with nestabilities,used a Martha Stewart border punch, added some glitter and some beads and Bella Baubles. On my card I used a High Hopes stamp, coloured with prismacolor pencils, added Shimmerz and some glossy accent, I also used some Bella Baubles





<---- cardzgal






<---- royal dreams








So coach gets voted off--YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and there is one more night for "Survivor" and it happens to take place on the Sunday of our long weekend and I have a family pot-luck and fireworks that night, so I was going to record it and I do believe we were going to watch it together HOWEVER after a day(Friday,May15) of doing some shopping and visiting "Scrapbookers Dream" to pick up some Magnolia stamps....YEAH!!!! they just started to carry them; and then out for dinner and sharing a Midnight Truffle blizzard on the way home.....I called her later that night to see if she was playing with her new stamps and thats when she told me she wasn't feeling well....well by the next morning she was in the hospital being operated on for a hernia....I do believe those stamps are just too heavy for her and she should give them to me. So cardzgal spent the long weekend in the hopital and had to watch "Survivor" on a little hospital TV......so No card for the final of "Survivor" but I am very happy that J.T. won the money....I do believe he played the game the best. I can't wait for the next season.

No comments: