Sunday, May 3, 2009

"Survivor" night - week 12

My turn again for dinner and on that rainy day I did some b-b-qing. I did steaks and baked potatoes with a salad, and for dessert did pineapple upside down cakes with strawberries and whipped cream. Then it was time to watch "Survivor", it was nice to see coach not win the reward challenge, but alas he won immunity - how "cocky" can one person be; I'd like to slap that smirk off his face. In some way I think the game is fixed because its always the one person that no one likes stays on in the game....for ratings or to keep you watching? I really don't know, but I do know is that coach has to go and very soon; oh please let it be on the next show! I do hope they show his lying ways on the reunion show and question him on that...yeah he is soooooooooooooooooo HONEST!!!!!!!

Now onto our cards - cardzgal used a Magnolia stamp, Tilda under Fall Leaf, coloured with prismacolor pencil crayons and blended with gamsol, cut and popped some parts of the stamp, used a Martha Stewart border punch, cut and paper pieced some dp(unknown origins) and hand wrote the sentiment. For my card I used a Bella stamp-Daisybella, coloured with prismacolor pencils, used ScenicRoute pattern paper, a Hero Arts sentiment , the flower embellishments were a quickutz dies with added bella baubles. Heres hoping coach will be voted off soon!




<--- cardzgal







<--- royal dreams

No comments: