Monday, May 4, 2009

Just Magnolia - challenge #3

This week is a sketch challenge at Just Magnolia challenge blog, its a great sketch that I'm sure I will use over and over again. When I saw the sketch I knew immediately which Tilda I was going to use, Tilda as Skating Princess, coloured her with prismacolor pencils and added stickles to her wings, I cut her out using the nestabilities oval and scalloped oval for the mat. I embossed with D'vine swirls folder from cuttlebug, used some Diamond Bling Bazzil paper and used a Fiskars border punch on the Basic Grey - wisteria pond dp, punched a bosskuts swirl and glittered it and used Bella baubles, the crossed roses are from Jolee's Boutique. This is my card, thanks for looking!


4 comments:

Bev said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Love the adorable image and the fabulous choice of colours. Thanks so much for joining us this week. Bev x

StampGal said...

This is adorable. I love this Tilda. I have not seen her before. Great job..

Tab said...

Fab card, I love your take on the sketch! Love the image too, so sweet!
Hugs Tab xxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card xxxx
Just stopping by to tell you about the exciting new Challenge blog that has just been announced, packed with fresh creative ideas, to be run by myself and Ann (madgesty loves to create). Please stop by the link below and check out the brilliant blog candy on offer and how you can become involved. See you there xxx
The Next Level.