Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just Magnolia-challenge #5

I was busy last week to play along with the stitching challenge for Just Magnolia challenge blog, but here I am for this weeks sketch challenge....what a great sketch it is, I'm sure I will use it many times. For my card I used Tilda with a bunch of Roses from the "Chasing Butterflies" collection that I got at "Scrapbookers Dream" in Bolton(they just started carrying them---yeah!), I coloured her with prismacolor pencils, added text to the tag on the bunch of roses, used the swiss dot cuttlebug embossing folder, added some flowers with American tag nailheads and some Quickutz vine diecuts, the sentiment is from a Stampendous stamp set; the pattern paper is DCWV-vines and flowers blue and the blue dotted paper is from my stash, along with the micro-sized pearls.


No comments: