Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just Magnolia - Pink and Green

Well here I am again trying my hand at another challenge at Just Magnolia; their challenge this week is to use pink and green and of course a Magnolia. I guess the more you do, the more confidence you get with your work and exhibiting it so a larger amount of people see it. So here is my card, its simple compared to the others that have already posted. I think I could have used the one from last week's challenge but of course I had to make a new one. My dp is from K & company and making Memories, I coloured Shy Tilda with Prismacolor pencils, used tattered rose distress ink on the pattern paper, used my nestabilities to emboss around the Hero arts sentiment which was stamped with Brilliance -pearlescent thyme and added some Bella baubles. The challenges have been fun, I think I need more Tildas - so many cute ones!


1 comment:

Rach said...

a wonderful card, great papers. thank you for joining us at just magnolia this week. hugs rachxx