Friday, April 24, 2009

"Survivor" night - week 11

Well look at that, I'm getting caught up in my computer duties...hahaha! Soooooo one gone(Tyson-yeah!) and one more to go(coach), then I will be extremely happy. Its about time the other tribe members got their heads into the game and started voting off the right people.....anyone else wondering what Jeff thinks of coach and his stories? Personally I don't think he is too impressed with him and can see right thru his fables ...they didn't show too much in the previews for next week but I wonder what coach is gonna do/ how mad is he gonna act or what kinda crap he is going to pull. It will be interesting for sure!!!

Its my turn to do dinner, and this week we had Caesar salad and a new dish from a Taste of Home:Casseroles recipe book - Tater-topped casserole, definitely a make again recipe. For dessert we had "the Most Dangerous Cake" recipe, hmmmm have I got you wondering what that is? You may want to ask me about that...hahahaha!

Our cards this week- cardzgal used a Martha Stewart border punch -choo choo train, her stamp is from a stamp company that comes from out west called The Old Island Stamp Company, they come to the One of a Kind show(fall show), the sentiment -I will have to edit this post when I find out where its from and she used Bella baubles. For my card I am showing the one I did for the online blog challenge from Just Magnolia all the details are in the previous post. It was fun to give it a try and may try and do some more. Just gotta love the Tildas, too cute!




<-cardzgal





<-royal dreams

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I was so glad to see Tyson go. I disliked him as much as I did coach. Now we need to get rid of him next show and I will be very happy.