Thursday, April 23, 2009

My first Blog Challenge

I love the Magnolia line of stamps, its a fav. So when I found this blog Just Magnolia and they were doing a sketch challenge(their first challenge) I thought it was time to give it a try.

For my card I used Tilda with an apron full of hearts, coloured her in with prismacolor pencils,the hearts were coloured with Sakura pens, the dp is from a K & company stack,used a cuttlebug embossing folder on the pink paper, ribbon from my stash and flowers from my stash that were attached with nailheads from American Tag. I tucked in a Quickutz die around the flowers. I hope that my cards holds up to all the other great cards. Thanks for a great sketch.



1 comment:

Naoual said...

Your card is beautiful! Love the papers and colours you used!

Thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia this week,

xx Naoual