Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Survivor" night - week 10

Well I went and did it again, I can't seem to get caught up with the computer, I'm still a week behind. I will try better to get more updated earlier. So I'm totally disgusted that coach is still in the game....the stories that came out of his mouth, if he has done so much (yeah right! and I'm related to the Queen of England) WHY is he playing the game, you would think after he has done it all he would be off somewhere else doing his own thing....you know like hunting for sasquatch or maybe the truth....hahahaha! He really thinks he is the Dragonslayer....I do hope they really prove him wrong tonight, wipe that cocky attitude off his face and then kick him off the game....and take Tyson with him too.....not liking him either!



Okay so onto dinner at cardzgal's place, we had roast pork with a mustard sauce, roasted potatoes and veggies and for dessert we had the last of her Lemon cake from
Olive Garden...Mmm Mmm Good!

For our cards, cardzgal used a My Favorite Thing stamp that she paper pieced, the sentiment stamp is unknown to me(will edit later) and she used some Bella baubles. My card I used a Stamp Barn stamp, an new EK Success border punch- birthday candles, a Quickutz font-Banana Split and some Bella baubles, I cut my image out with a Spellbinders nestabilities-square scallop.

Cardzgal had this card done 2 weeks ago but decided to make the Easter card instead however 2 weeks ago I used a stamp from My Favorite Things and did some paper piecing......so if she didn't do an Easter card we would have done the same thing with the same stamp line......anyone else think we spend way too much time together...hahahahaha!



<- cardzgal






<- royal dreams

No comments: