Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm the worst ever!

Say no more...I have no excuses for why I have not blogged.....its been three weeks, three "Survivor" nights, three exchanges and closing in on the 4th ...... fire me, vote me off the tribe!


Okay so a rundown on "Survivor".....yes Eric should have been voted off first-(Eric you should have kept your mouth closed) even though Russell should have gone and should have been gone from the very beginning, Russell - how lucky can one person be...and while I'm on the topic of Russell here is a thought of mine....his profile says that he owns a oil company, here are my thoughts.....its not really an oil company I think he owns his own gas station and this is how he knows so much about finding the hidden immunity idol ....cause, as he is waiting for customers he is watching reruns of past "Survivor"s taking notes of where they have been hidden......lets hope he goes soon. I don't understand the reason why they picked Kelly to go next.....I know someone had to go, she really didn't stand out to me as a threat.....but you never know about the quiet ones. Yeah Laura is gone...didn't really dislike her but didn't like her either....glad she is gone though. Will they be able to get rid of Russell tonight.....will just have to keep watching to find out.

So instead of doing three post for each week I am combining it all into one....the first of the 3 weeks cardzgal was away in Vegas.....but we decided to make cards and exchange 2 the following week when she was back.....so tonight we are at cardzgal place. Here are the 3 weeks of cards, I''ll let the pictures say it all.










No comments: