Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Where does the time go?

Okay, I thought I was going to be on a roll and keep on top of the blogging thing....I had good intentions - where does the time go? It seemed just like yesterday when I was all caught up here. So here I'll try again...no promises this time though.

"Survivor" night 2 weeks ago was at cardzgal's place. We had chicken pot pie for dinner along with roasted potatoes and a salad; dessert was a warm peanut butter chocolate cake that was made in the crock pot.....very yummy!

I'm still not liking the little Russell. I feel bad that Galu's Russell had to go the way he did, I didn't mind him at all, not too sure if he would have made the list of someone I wanted to win however anyone is going to be better than the OTHER Russell. I wonder if they are going to do a double elimination on another episode?

For our cards - cardzgal used the Holly embossing folder, the stamp by Inkadinado was heat embossed and cut by the oval nestabilities and the mat was done with the scallop oval by nestabilities and baubles were added. For my card I used a stamp by Hero Arts and by Inkadinkado, I used an embossing folder from sizzix, punched out a couple of snowflakes and added a ribbon.





<- cardzgal





<- royal dreams

No comments: