Monday, November 30, 2009

"Survivor Night"-season 19, week?????

Okay I'm getting ontop of my weekly blogging but as you can see by the title, I am a bit lost....thats what I get for not doing the blog thing on a regular basis.....but I will figure it out and know what week it is of the "Survivor" season by the next time I post here (keep your fingers crossed). So was I the only one dissappointed about the lack of a new episode of "Survivor".... it was cool to see some of the stuff they edited out but really I could watch that kind of stuff at the end of the season not in the middle. So now we have to wait for this weeks show, however we did have a nice dinner at cardzgal's place.... a chicken casserole with pasta, salad and homemade garlic bread and for dessert- a mincemeat tart and some berries....it was soooooooooooo good!

We still exchanged our cards, just because its not a regular show of "Survivor"......WE don't change our regular scheduled plans.......lol



Cardzgal's card this week she used Wreathabella from Stampingbella, embossed the card front with the Holly Ribbons embossing folder from Cuttlebug, the pointsettia is from Quickutz and the sentiment is from studio g. For my card I used a stamp from Inkadinkado, heat embossed with white detail embossing powder, punched the corner of 2 mats with a EK Success corner punch added some ribbon and some red sticker dots.



<-cardzgal





<- royal dreams

No comments: