Monday, November 30, 2009

Just Magnolia challenge

I haven't participated in the Just Magnolia challenges for a while now, however I had the chance to play with this weeks sketch. With this challenge I was able to add a couple of past challenges that I have missed, kind of a self catch up. I used a new Tilda to me - Tilda Singing Carols, I stamped her 3 times covering the masking challenge of last week along with stamping the NOEL using the masking. I coloured them using prismacolor pencils and using the prismacolor blender marker. I used vintage photo and walnut stain distress ink on the edges of the stamped image, then took my distress tool to give it a even more distressed look. I also inked all the edges of each layer of pattern paper. This covers the distress challenge of a few weeks back. Flocked the fur bits of the coats and then stickled the wings. I used American Tag nailheads, some quickutz diecuts and M.S. pine branch punch. Hope you enjoy the card.



1 comment:

Mina said...

wow what a stunning card, I love the choir and your bright colours are beautiful...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx