Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Is it Possible????

Its 3 days after our last card exchange group got together......and look at this, I'm blogging about it....already!, it can't be possible that I'm keeping up-to-date with the blog...time will only tell. I did think about posting the cards yesterday but I had posted already 2 things, so why not save one for today. Our challenge for the group was to take some scraps from the stores scrapbox, the layout and image had to be the same, but the scraps had to be used.....some of the group got full sheets and were able to make cards all the same, while others were all different. I don't know about the rest of the group but it did get me thinking about all the scraps that I seem to be hoarding....for what I don't know, but with Christmas card season upon us I may just have to take another look at the scrapbox that I have...might end up making some funky Christmas cards this year. Here is a picture of the cards.....as I said before some were all different, so this is just one group and the feature card of the month.



















Featured Card of the Month

No comments: