Thursday, October 8, 2009

"Survivor" night - season 19 : week 3

Alrighty now, onto last weeks "Thursday night ritual". We got together at cardzgal's house. Chicken fingers and roasted potatoes and salad was for dinner, with a delicious, tart Lemon pie for dessert----YUMM-Oooooo!!!!
Okay so I'm happy that Ben is gone, thats one down and Russell to go, to bad its not a call in and vote for the "Survivor" to go....he would have been long gone on the first night....in my opinion. We'll just have to wait and see what happens tonight.

Last week cardzgal used the new stampendous stamps coloured with prismacolor pencils and did some paper tearing; and for my card I used stamps from TooMuchFun( I purchased them at the Rubber Stamp show in Novi, Michigan last year), I used chalk and shimmer paints and did some heat embossing, everything was cut out and popped, added a ribbon bow and some liquid pearls and the sentiment is a "peel-off"







<- cardzgal






<- royal dreams

No comments: