Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"Survivor" night - season 19 : week 5

I'm way ahead of the game now......its only Tuesday and I will have last weeks "Survivor" night blogged and still have time to get ready for this weeks night....might even get a blog or 2 extra in....hmmmmmm or maybe not....what busy things I must have to do instead.
Well "Survivor" was again at my house.....I made a pork chop dish with apples and stuffing with cranberries (mixed in the stuffing).....and I found out that cardzgal doesn't like meat and fruit together...note to self....don't make that again or any other fruit and meat dishes. For dessert I made (yes I did-not like last week) a Dutch Apple Pumpkin Crisp....strange combination but it was quite good.....will have to make that again. What is Russell's problem....if he keeps going off on people like he did with Liz....they are gonna catch on and he will be going BYE-BYE....oh how that will make me so sad....NOT!!!!!!! I really don't know who should have gone this week...not Ashley....I say RUSSELL....why can't they see through him....he makes me so mad!
Calm....calm....breathe....on to the cards - cardzgal used a House Mouse stamp, coloured with Prismacolor pencil and blended with gamsol,used a nestabilities scallop die, the candy diecut is from the Cricut cutting system. For my card I used a unmounted stamp that I purchased at a stamp show that was held in Hamburg, N.Y. last fall and the company name eludes me, I used versamark and clear embossing powder, used american tag corners and some prima flowers and baubles and the Martha Stewart fir punch, added some Frosted Lace stickles to the branches to give them a frosted look.


<-cardzgal










<-royal dreams

No comments: