Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"Survivor" night - season 19 : week 4

Well all I seem to do is try and catch-up with the blogging....I just don't know how I can not keep up-to-date.....I must be very busy doing other things.....just don't know what they can be....the time just seems to fly by....I need more hours in a day.....don't we all!
So week 4 of "Survivor" was held at my house....I made Mac and Cheese, with a salad for dinner and for dessert it was an Apple Crumble Pie(store bought-I do better next week). As for the show....Russell still has to go, don't like him - no way! Myself I thought Monica should have gone for her performance in the challenge, but Yasmine was very lazy around camp.....and her comments to just about everyone and especially on her visit to the rival tribe were uncalled for.....glad she is off the island!
Our cards - cardzgal used a BoBunny stamp, sentiment stamp from imaginisce, spellbinders nestabilities, quickutz damask die and a fir branch punch and some baubles. For my card I used a cuttlebug embossing folder-snowdots, quickutz snowman die and the sentiment stamp from hampton arts.




<-cardzgal








<-royal dreams

No comments: